by the lake
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Another week...................  12:04 AM


Important stuffs to take note for next week



Haix, it has been a tiring week with me. Everything just came last min, leaving me with no gaps to breathe. There are so much things in my hand and my Eng Os are just days away.-.-‘’. I would not complain anymore, it is just a waste of time and energy, nothing is done after all the complains. I just find it hard to relax anymore, find a time to smile happily. Anyway, there is always a reason to be happy, to be living in comfort in this world till now. I need to go west coast cc, bye.

Good timber does not come with ease,

The stronger the wind, the better the timber.

It is easier to light up a fire rather than complaining in a dark room.



will of the heart                                   Sleeper89




Site Boy Tag Links Credits Archives
WELCOME

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



HI, Welcome to SLEEPER's blog. Do enjoy your time here =D

--------------------------------------------

My belief: Simplicity to Perfection 

Simplicity is not just about making things simple, it is making simple things to perfection.

Sleeper89™